20th May - Day Of Dumb Muslims
- Do we really have to boycott facebook on that single day?
- What is the purpose of boycotting on that single day?
- Boycotting them on that single day will never bring any benefits?
- Facebook does not need muslims and they dont really care about muslims, so by boycotting them, it will not make them any better, in fact many muslims still love to use facebook.
- Boycotting them on that particular day, it will only allow them to humiliate and dishonor prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam more and more while others are sitting and relaxing themselves.
- Its a shame, these people are boycotting them one day and then the next day, they will use it again. So it means, you are the one, who cannot live without facebook and thats why you are using it.
- Defending the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam is not in these cheap ways. Islam has been attacked since the day it emerge. From that time until this day, the enemies keep on attacking Islam and the prophet sallallahu alaysi wasallam. So we dont need a single particular day to defend his honor. infact this is the tactics and psycho-warfare used by the enemies to bring muslims into this kind of foolishness activities.
- All this while, thousands or perhaps millions of people dont really know about this issue but who is mastermind behind all this nonsense activities? Indeed it is the same enemy if Islam who try to promote their cause and then by using psychological warfare, they bring or pull in muslims into this order or to make their cause more famous.
- So if they alone (the enemies) promote this day, this will not harm Islam in any way but it will only bring more people into Islam. But the problem is, they need someone to deliver their messege and they knew, muslims can be easily brainwashed and we have seen this reality by how many dumb muslims promoting this 20th May and spreading this 20th May event to reach the entire world.
- The enemies are succesful by brainwashing these dumb muslims into their cause and event. All this while, why are this muslims sleeping and dont do their duty? Why suddenly want to make up on this particular 20th May event? Soon after these 20th May event passed, almost 80% of them will back to normal behavior.
- Defending the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam is not a single day as how these foolish muslims has been brainwashed, but defending the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam is like how the scholars do, practising the sunnah, implementing it in their life, teaching and spreading the deen, teach the people correct aqeedah and manhaj, teach others the sunnah and explain the deen to others. So this is on going thing which we always do and not just making this issue of 20th May as a famous event.
- Without realising the reality, these dumb brainwashed muslims already helped them in a massive scale, to promote their cause, website, events and the caricature. So every coming year, perhaps this will be a Day Of Humiliating Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam by the enemies of Islam and on the other hand, it will be a Bid'aah (Innovation) for those muslims to hold these 20th day as a Day Of Honoring Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam. So the enemies succeed in their plan and thanks to these bunch of foolish muslims who helped them.
First: Correcting one's Creed, such that it becomes purified from Shirk. Allah says:
"Verily this nation of yours is one (unifield) nation, and I am your Lord, dutiful to Me." (Glorious Qur'aan: Surah Al-Mu'minoon, 23: v52)
Second: Hearing and Obeying the Muslim Rulers, which is why the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam said:
"I counsel you to have Taqwaa (fear/obedience) of Allaah, and to hear and obey (the rulers) even in an Abysinnian slave assumes leadership over you. For indeed, whoever lives (long) among you will see great differing..."
The reason for this is because disobeying the Muslim ruler results in differing.
Third: Returning back to the Book and the Sunnah to quell disputes and end differing. Allaah says:
"So if you differ in some matter, then return it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you truly believe in Allaah and the Last Day. That is better ang more suitable for final determination." (Glorious Qur'aan: Surah An-Nisaa, 4: v59)
Fourth: Rectifying and reconciling, when when disputes occur, between individuals or between nations. Allaah says:
"So fear Allaah and rectify all metters of dispute amongst you." (Glorious Qur'aan: Surah Al-Anfaal, 8: v1)
Fifth: Fighting the transgressors and Khawaarij who seek to split the Muslim's unity. If they are strong and powerful, they will demolish the Muslim society and corrupt the ummah. Allaah says:
"But if one of them transgresses." (Glorious Qur'aan: Surah Al-Hujuraat, 49: v9)
Be Wise. Be Smart. Be Procuctive. Barak Allahu Feekum